Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Biore Makeup Remover Perfect Cleansing Water review

I will be doing review of Biore Makeup Remover Perfect Cleansing Water
It come with a huge size of bottle.
 Pink pink pink.
 When you pump out the cleasing water, you should follow the distance in the picture above. 
 -Alcohol free -Oil-free -Fragrance free -colourant free
 Cleansing test :D
LOL I just enjoy applying all cosmetics products on my hand haha. 
(include lip, eyeliner, mascara, tint, lip stick, eyeshadow, contour,  
Good things is this cleasing water doesnt makes my skin dry or too oily or sting. Dont have any funny smell.
 ^ After drying ^
After first wipe. ohhhhhhhhhhhh my god. Lip tint and eyeliner still remain.
After I rub really hard, (you can see my skin becomes red.)

Will I repurchase? Yes :D It doesn't makes my skin oily or too dry 
I bought it for 9 USD / 35 MYR.

I haven't discover any fake / not authentic of this product.
If you have any questions, please email:
autumnqiu98@gmail.com 
Thanks for reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment