Sunday, 3 April 2016

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion review 매직스노우쿠션 NEW PACKAGING 2.0 notice

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion review 매직스노우쿠션
Do not expect better English language and sorry for my broken language haha.
note: ignore those comments who mention my cushion was fake. Im very disappointed that a lot of my own country fake seller come and commented on my post stating my cushion was fake, just because they scared people saw my post and stop buying from them. -_-

Magic Snow Cushion
I bought it online with 20 USD / MYR 75 (included taxes and shipping fee)
It comes with three shade of colour, and I choosed #22 Pink Beige ( But I felt it was abit pale for me.)

 Actual size of the cushion.
Back view.

Sorry for the mess haha I had used abit. It comes with a seal and a puff.
 There's a curve sponge.
 The sponge look high quality QAQ
There's a seal behind to proof whether it's fake. I'll talk about that later.


The results. Lol (not my forehead anyway haha)
left with ; right without.
You can see the coverage was high and makes the skin look whiter but abit gray. It successfully cover the ances haha. Maybe I choosed the wrong shade?  I show her face to others and others say abit unnatural or too white haha.
It was really long lasting, high coverage, and moisturizing.

-------------------------End of review--------------------------

How do I know if I bought the FAKE Magic Snow Cushion?
릇된 매직스노우쿠션
This cushion sold 33 USD / 128 MYR at their official site. 
I bought it with 20 USD / MYR 75.
I found the cheapest fake one at 17 USD / 66 MYR.
THINK Clearly: This cushion was not produce at Malaysia, You expect it to be cheaper than korea?
Wah. Lao.Weih. I think in Malaysia the fake one is more popular then the genuine real one.
''There's a seal on my packaging, so it's real.'' 
No, the seal could be fake.

These are the REAL one:


 The seal.   
The fake one and the genuine one looks almost same. 
^(This packaging is abit different from other, but it's real.)^

Now, for the fake one.
(below)
Although it has seal, BUT the sponge looks so cheap!






This looks more plastic and cheap. Same to the sponge. Notice the red spot I had circled.

Compare this with the pictures above. Can you notice the differences?

--------------REAL GENUINE-------------


^This^ Is the real one.  Can you see the

1.) The fakes one has a a protruding on the mirror side, the real has protruding on the sponge side.
2.) Just look at the picture above I doesn't have to say much.
3.) The real one has a larger curve than the fake one.
4.) Look 1.)

For the SEAL PART
''If the products is without seal, please refund bla bla bla''
Bulls*** ;p

^This is the fake one.^

This is the real one. Can you spot the differences beside the ''正品''? 

This is REAL GENUINE one. This one doesn't have a seal. Maybe this is their early batch of products. 

Hurry up and check if your April Skin Magic Snow Cushion is fake :P 
Maybe you had bought a fake one? Beware of fake April Skin Magic Snow Cushion.
It's easy to spot the differences between the fake and the real one, I doesn't have to say much.


^Fake one
^Real one

Another way to know if your cushion is real, is to look at the logo (it doesn't works everytime)
REAL ONE:
Remember the logo distance, and compare with the fake one below.
 ^ The fake one. You can notice that the fake one's logo's is more close to the center / middle.
^FAKE^ Can you see the logo? It was more closer to the center compare to the real one are closer to left side.

I would not repurchase, as I believe there's better cushion. This cushion is abit dry and cakey for my skin.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Update on 16/6/2016
- I saw my friend using this cushion and it looks cakey.
-Too dry.
-The fake one is oily and oxidized easily.
-The real one stay cakey whole day.
-AprilSkin had release a new gold pink cushion.
-Buying on StyleKorean was cheaper.
-Actually this product was a marketing trend by the company, which offering Koreans a free cushion in exchange of a review of this product.
-I'm not suggesting this product. You will regret buying it. My friend was using this product and I heard others gossiping her having flour applied on her face.
 Thanks for Reading! :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW UPDATE ON 23/11/2016
APRIL SKIN NEW PACKAGING 2.0
Recently April Skin has finally release a new packaging version.
Which looks like this:


THIS VERSION OF PACKAGING WAS RELEASE ON SEPTEMBER.
However, two dumb ass leave comments on my blog told me that the fake cushion I stated is their new packaging. I asked for proof, but they never reply. I removed one of the comment because it was too stupid. They say the fake cushion is their latest packaging on MAY & JUNE. I searched on google and their official site but they never stated any news about their packaging. UNTIL SEPTEMBER, their official site only stated they finally have a 2.0 version.
I guess it was those seller who are selling fake one are afraid that they would lose customers and report by customers after viewing my post.
Or, they do not know the stock they get from is not authentic.
For those two who commented on my post stating the fake one is their new packaging, go fuck yourself. I bet you guys never got into China's market before, or you guys are just want me to delete my post to stop your customer from viewing.
China's market had shipped A LOT of not authentic product far than you know.
Not all the April Skin Cushion you see are shipped our directly from April Skin.
Fuckers told me new packaging on may & june but I do not see any news or update until september.
Do you want people to apply fake products on their face and spoil the company's name?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update on 2017 /May / 24

GUYS, IF you wanted to check my product is fake or not:
TesterKorea is a korean site selling 100% authentic products, running since 2009. (better than someone who comment in this post and started their site at 2015)  Why do a famous Korea site need to import fake product and sell to us? I had bought from them 3 times and never got any fake products. For a site running 7-8 years, it was impossible for them to run a site so long without getting reported for selling fake product.
Try to search: 매직스노우쿠션 on google, click image, then click in to those blogger pictures. They are almost the first batch of people using april skin snow magic cushion, then later was us. You could compare those Korean bloggers with my cushion picture to know if it was true anot.
NOTICE: There WAS another packaging BEFORE MY CUSHION I had reviewed, that one was without the seal golden sticker. And mine, was with the golden seal sticker. 

FOR APRIL SKIN MAGIC SNOW CUSHION 2.0 AUTHENTIC / FAKE OR NOT:
You guys can check here: https://youtu.be/7oWOagm37kc  
(Thanks to Anna M-S commented here!)
or 
http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=farbemaria&logNo=220811722114&parentCategoryNo=&categoryNo=68&viewDate=&isShowPopularPosts=true&from=searchhttp://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=farbemaria&logNo=220811722114&parentCategoryNo=&categoryNo=68&viewDate=&isShowPopularPosts=true&from=search Click in this korean blogger's link, check wheter your 2.0 cushion has difference with her's anot.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Firstly: I do not import or place a cosmetic product in the local market, I DO NOT MEAN TO SELL OR DO ANY MARKET BUSINESS AT THE LOCAL MARKET.   SO I DO NOT HAVE TO NOTIFY THE DPS through NPCB. AND IN MY REVIEW PICTURE YOU COULD NOT SEE THE PRODUCT CODE SO YOU CANT VERIFIED IF MY PRODUCT IS AUTHENTIC OR NOT SO STOP COMMENT MY REVIEW PRODUCT ARE FAKES. FFS GO FUS. IM SO DISAPPOINTED THAT MOST PEOPLE WHO COMMENT MY APRIL SKIN CUSHION IS FAKE ARE FROM MY OWN COUNTRY. ARE YOU GUYS USING OR SELLING FAKE PRODUCTS TOO? ANYONE COMMENTED MY APRIL SKI CUSHION REVIEW IS FAKE, THAT MEANS YOU ARE ACCUSING TESTERKOREA SITE WAS SELLING FAKE PRODUCTS. 

For TK buyers, you will familiar this is the TK order page. I had bought the cushion at January 28 2016, now is already 2017 May 25, so they already had change the cushion to their latest version. This proved I brought the cushion from TK. STOP COMMENTING MY CUSHION IS FAKE YOU MORON. STFU



I GUARANTEE MY APRIL SKIN CUSHION WAS 100% AUTHENTIC REAL AND IM NOT DOING FAKE REVIEW. FAKE SELLER GTFO. 
Is it because you have a lot stock up could not be sold, so you trying to accusing im doing fake product review? haha. Hope you sold none.


27 comments:

  1. Actually I believe April Skin has recently updated their cushion packaging, so it's not necessarily replicas. I cannot say for all, but as far as I know, recently majority of the Snow Cushions being shipped out directly from April Skin's official website or legit sellers actually have the newer packaging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Could you send me any link updated about their cushion packaging? I only saw they have new colors. I heard that the fake one is more oily and oxidized very quickly. However,the real one is really cakey and dry. I saw my friend using the real one and it looks too cakey. I would not recommend this cushion, as I remembered it was just a 'cheap trend' by the marketing sales, which offering those Koreans free cushions in exchange of a review.

      Delete
    2. HI LITTLE MORON. NOW THE APRIL SKIN 2.0 MAGIC CUSHION HAS RELEASED. AS FAR AS YOUR BUTT SHOULD KNOW, THE APRIL SKIN 2.0 MAGIC SNOW CUSHION PACKAGING AND SHAPE WAS SAME WITH THE 1.0, JUST THEIR LOGOS AND PUFF LOGOS WAS DIFFERENT ON THE LOOKS. YOU ALL FAKE SELLERS SHOULD STFU. YOU ALL COULD NOT STOP ME FROM STOPPING PEOPLE TO STOP VIEWING THIS POST AND STOP BUYING YOUR PRODUCT. NEW YOUR MUM

      Delete
    3. I heard it for summer and autumn I’m searching to for the differences of fake and real I’m living in japan and all in the market over seen is high positively fake the new release pink one is for winter type so it’s oily to moisturized skin I want to resell the authentic one and happy to read ur blog to find out about the testerkorea and dealing business wd them thank u. Chinese people so intelligent for making fake its affordeble than real but worried about the ingredients .

      Delete
  2. If its new packaging, prove me with link then I will edit. I dont see any notice from their website. Then tell me why the hell the logo‘s cushion are more placed in middle, when most of the koreans' holding's cushion doesnt have. This black cushion is really dry, why does some comment from other online shop is oily? And why the price is so different?Even the latest pink cushion product‘s design is same with the original black one. If the black one have new packaging, the latest pink one should be different, as they discover the new packaging design is more preferable. LINK PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. usually malaysian price punya yg ori brp ek sis ? sy pun ragu2 nak beli online sbb hrga dy murah sngt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! boleh beli di Hermo. RM 89 + shipping mungkin RM 9x tapi first buying boleh -RM 15.
      https://www.hermo.my/mall/17746-april-skin-magic-snow-cushion-black-20-3-types-to-choose?ucf=card-box-search-page
      make sure kamu lihat comment di tu site (nmpk mcm bkn sngt baik...)
      Atau lebih murah Rm 70 (Plus shipping, tapi dua minggu dari korea):
      Stylekorean
      putih #23,
      http://www.stylekorean.com/shop/aprilskin-magic-snow-cushion-white-15g-23-natural-beige/1454570141/

      kalau nak pink package with green base (for muka merah & ance scar, sun burn)
      http://www.stylekorean.com/shop/aprilskin-magic-snow-cushion-pink-02-green/1459753602/

      dua sama harga paling murah! TQ!

      Delete
    2. sorry, for stylekorean plus minimum shipping ialah RM 82. (only shipping RM 22) Boleh ambil clearance di stylekorean, example clearance http://www.stylekorean.com/shop/listtype.php?type=1&ca_id=10
      shipping baru worth. Clearance sini sangat worth! Half price benda, RM 200 menjadi Rm 20. 3CE VDL, Innisfree, nature republic, tonymoly missha, etude house. ) tpi beli ni site mau tengok weight... weight nye mahal sikit.

      Delete
  4. I GOT MY AUTHENTIC APRIL SKIN AIR CUSHION. THANKS A LOT FOR THIS BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello.im sorry but your review about the AprilSkin 1st cushion is wrong.youre posting up a fake product.
    Please contact me directly at 0176569765.
    Thank you
    Naqib ahmad
    (Greenevap Malaysia Sdn Bhd)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Im sorry but kindly go fuck yourself if you want to grab some attention at here. In my picture, you CAN NOT see the product code so you could not identified and check wheter the product is authentic or not. My product was shipped from a 100% korea authentic product site. If you are accusing the site for selling fake product, you better DELETE THIS COMMENT RIGHT NOW before I inform the company for you accusing them selling fake product trying to defame them. OR: You did not read my post properly. My review picture has mixed with the fake and real one. OR: You get a fake product and thought mine was the fake one.

      Delete
  6. Please check up my company product holder in NPRA.

    http://npra.moh.gov.my/index.php/2016-08-02-06-37-27/notification-search

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello ladies! Make sure to check the authentic april skin magic snow cushion 2.0 vs FAKE. Heres the link below..Believe me bec i got a fake aprik skin from a lazada merchant Sauve.I searched online and found out that what was delivered to me is certified FAKE.They sell it for p799 as of this writing.Beware!

    https://youtu.be/7oWOagm37kc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I just read this and I also got a fake one from Lazada-SAUVE!!!! :(

      Delete
  8. Hello ladies! Make sure to check the authentic april skin magic snow cushion 2.0 vs FAKE i got a fake aprik skin from a lazada merchant Sauve.I searched online and found out that what was delivered to me is certified FAKE.They sell it for p799 as of this writing.Beware!
    Watch the link below fake vs auth.
    https://youtu.be/7oWOagm37kc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey anna! thanks for the big help :)

      Delete
  9. Hello! Can you post about the new Aprilskin 2.0? Like the new packaging and the enhanced seal and whatnot and also before that but also the 2.0. I bought mine and everything about your pointers in being original I also found in mine. Im quite having a dilemma cause when I tried selling mine online they say its fake or im duped or something.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi. I stumbled upon this blog while searching for April skin review.

    Anyway this whole authentic vs fake thing is so confusing. I also checked this blog: http://www.elinivana.com/2016/10/perbedaan-cushion-april-skin-asli-dan.html?m=1 (it's in Bahasa Indonesia btw) which also stated the difference between fake and original one. Thing is, the one that she stated as original is pretty much the same as the one you stated as fake here. Although the one that she stated as fake is not the one you stated as original, so there's the fakest of them all I suppose (is that even a word? Lol)

    Apparently, she bought hers from authentic Korean online store (stylekorean) so it's most likely that hers is authentic. Yours, since you bought it from a trusted store as well, is authentic too. So there are two different authentic packagings here (?) and I'm not talking about the 2.0 version, because it's waaaay more different, I know. Hehe.

    Perhaps you can recheck it again, this whole authentic and fake thingy? I also found a blog reviewing hers which she got from a Shopee event (and I don't know if Shopee may give any fake product away). Hers is also pretty much the same as you stated as fake here. I'm not saying that yours is fake. It's just, maybe, just maybe.. There are two kinds of packaging and both are original. Maybe different batch? I don't know.

    I'm stating this because I'm confused and I'm not saying that you have a misleading information here, but maybe.. Maybe you want to check again. Well, tbh, I ended up delaying on buying their product anyway hehe.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got black cushion 2.0 from Aprilskin website (yes the expensive shipping OHGOD). And they've since changed their hologram. I was shocked because they did not announce on their website so I did ask them (on their official website, the global one) and from a few replies from them (other people's queries too), they have CHANGED their hologram! It's silver now AND you can use an app to verify if it's fake or real. Aprilskin has their own product code or some sort etc to verify so now it's easier to identify :)

      Delete
    2. Hi, sorry for the really late reply. From what I saw from the site you mention, I think hers was fake too HAHAHA. (I bought some clearance items from them and it was authentic, but I did not bought aprilskin cushion from their site before) Language barrier is a big problem -.-''' From her blog post, she wrote: I mostly bought from sites like stylekorean.com, but because she urgently needed it so she bought from an online shop, and the shop owner gave her the older version 1.0 cushion. Which means she does not bought from stylekorean! (I can read about bahasa Indonesia if it wasn't in short form, and from what I see from her site is:
      The fake one she stated 'looks more authentic' than the one she stated authentic hahaha JOKE. If you really want me to point out all the point you can email me :p
      From what I see, the one she called original, only got the sponge correct, while the fake one has four correct
      Conclusion, this elinivana's bought from an online shop, and both cushion is not authentic.
      If anyone dont trust the cushion I got, simply copy paste this korean word '매직스노우쿠션', paste it on google and click image. There will be bunch of korean girls posting their review, and I think the product they got would had two version (earliest branch product and mine which both I stated in my post) if you want 2.0 version, add '2.0' after the korean words. I dont think korea ppl would get fake april skin cushion easily. Remember: there wouldnt be one type of replica, as there are alot producers in china. Most replicas come from china. You can look at my review pictures and compare to yourself, or simply just buy at testerkorea :p (Not suitable for me so Im not recommending)

      Delete
  11. hello, I just going to ask the same question..
    because I've read the elinivana's blog but it's against this blog about the fake & the real one.. :(
    someone please answer, thank you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got black cushion 2.0 from Aprilskin website (yes the expensive shipping OHGOD). And they've since changed their hologram. I was shocked because they did not announce on their website so I did ask them (on their official website, the global one) and from a few replies from them (other people's queries too), they have CHANGED their hologram! It's silver now AND you can use an app to verify if it's fake or real. Aprilskin has their own product code or some sort etc to verify so now it's easier to identify :)

      Delete
  12. I just got black cushion 2.0 from Aprilskin website (yes the expensive shipping OHGOD). And they've since changed their hologram. I was shocked because they did not announce on their website so I did ask them (on their official website, the global one) and from a few replies from them (other people's queries too), they have CHANGED their hologram! It's silver now AND you can use an app to verify if it's fake or real. Aprilskin has their own product code or some sort etc to verify so now it's easier to identify :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i just got my april skin, the latest package. i brought from online shop for the first time(it recomended shop but who know).tough it was fake at first but luckly i found this blog. thank you, mine was the real one. now i can relieve

    ReplyDelete