Tuesday, 5 April 2016

APIEU Skinny Waterproof Mascara 奥普极细防水防晕纤长卷翘睫毛膏어퓨 스키니 워터프루프 마스카라 컬링

I will be doing a review of Apieu Skinny Waterproof Mascara today :D

 I bought this because less mascara are blue in colour and it looks sooo cuteeee. But...
It claims that it was waterproof and easy to apply?
It comes with two effect, which is curling and long lash (volume)
I choose the curling one.

It was really 'skinny' haha :p
If you look clearly at the top of the brush, you could see some fiber?
I bought it with 5.20 USD / 21 MYR

 It was really natural and waterproof! It's easy to apply under eye lashes. Good thing is this mascara dint make my lashes looks like fly's leg, and the tube wont get messed up.

I haven't discover any fake / not authentic of this product.
If you have any questions please email autumnqiu98@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading! :D

--------------------------------------
rating :2.8 / 5
update on june 16 2016
- nah, i dint throw it, i was just joking.
-this mascara was really natural, good for daily natural makeup.
-It doesn't hold my curls.
-NO FLY LEGS. yay
-no messed up in tube
-However, the mascara would smudge after hours even if i dont apply on under eye lashes
 -Makes me look like a panda. ( I did not rub and apply on lower eyelashes) I would recommend you to skip this mascara.



No comments:

Post a Comment